2009年7月14日火曜日

This is Big sea Bass!!



Can you see this picture? I got a big fish at night!!... Sorry, It is joke I will explain about this picture.
Jury 13 Monday, A.M. 12:30, I went to Ezu Lake to night Bass fishing. Recently I often go to night Bass fishing because there are not so many anglers in Ezu Lake at night. I think night fishing give me some chances to get a big fish. And night fishing has some merit. These are a little more cool than daytime, so I can fish more comfortably. And if I do fishing at night, line endures for long time.
I started fishing, but first time, I couldn’t catch fish. So I move to another point.
I met a man another point. The man likes fishing too and we talk about fishing each other. We played fishing together.
Some time later, the man caught a big fish!! The name is “Sea Bass” In Japan; the fish named “Suzuki” The size is 80 centimeter!! I was surprised. But, the man also surprised, because the man had never caught these size of Sea Bass.
The man gave me a chance to take photo with the fish. I was very happy. It was the first time which I see these size of Sea Bass.
The man released the fish to Ezu Lake. After that, we talk each other delightfully.
In Ezu Lake, we can catch a lot of kind fish no matter big size of Sea Bass.
I would like to catch 90 centimeter of Sea Bass someday. And sea Bass is very tasty, so I would like to eat the fish at sashimi. (272 words)

0 件のコメント: