2009年7月15日水曜日

Essay 5 My worst day

When I was preschool student, I met a traffic accident. Then, I rode on an ambulance. It was the first time which I rode on ambulance. So, I can remember the day vividly and easily.
The day evening, I played with my friends. We decided to go to another park to catch insect. We rode on bicycles and leave for another park. My friends ran in front of mine and they turned right a corner. I wanted to catch up with them, so I raise my bicycle’s speed. Then, a car turned the corner, and I crashed against the car!! I was blown off to back, and I fall down to road. My bicycle was badly crushed.
My friends called their mother, and she called my mother. My mother came to the place very quickly and she called ambulance. And I rode the car. I cried terribly, because all my body was very hurt. I went to hospital and I was cure. Fortunately, I was not breaking my bone. But I have terrible hurt on my face. So, I went to hospital some days. It was take a month to heal my hurt. After that, I took care of my driving to not meet traffic accident.
I have a lot of experience of accident, but the day is the most memorable day.
Recently, I am hardly met so terrible accident. I hope I can live healthy in the future. (239 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Takeshi.

I also had a car accident when I was 4 years old.
I was hit by car. Fortunately I was saved, but I got three skars on my face. Those are not so big scars, but still on my face.
Now I drive a car. I think I have to take care myself not to have an accident.

Toshi