2009年10月13日火曜日

MEGABASS!!




I like Megabass lure. “Megabass” is the most famous and popular lure maker. And the company’s president is young. Magabass lure are sold in America too. Megabass is very popular lure even in America.
When I was elementally school student and junior high school student, bass fishing is very popular. So megabass lure also very popular. I could not get the lure so frequently. The lure was sold in used shop; these were more expensive than product which was sold in common fishing shop. I found a very popular megabass lure in used shop. It was sold 8000 yen. I can not buy such a expensive lure. Sometimes, I could get megabass lure. To get megabass lures, I often went to fishing shop.
New Year’s Day a lot of shop stocked some megabass lure. So every New Year’s day, at morning, I went to fishing shop with my friends. A lot of angler gathered to fishing shop.
Now, Bass fishing boom are declining, and we can get megabass lure more easily. It is good for me.
Recently, I often go to “Tackle Berry”. This is the most famous used fishing shop. I can buy megabass lure cheaply. I am very happy now.
There are some megabass lure in my tackle box. But I would like to buy more Megabass lures.
Megabass make fishing rod too. They are very good and I also have a megabass rod “Destroyer”. I would like to buy a lot of “Destroyer”. (246 words)

0 件のコメント: