2009年6月3日水曜日

Jig spiner!!



I bought a “Jig spinner”. This is very strange lure for me. When I was junior high school student, I bought it for the first time. It looks like spinner bait, but this head is jig head.
I used this lure with strange though, but after that this lure made certain result. I set small worm to this jig head, and cast. Some minutes later, I could catch plural Black Bass. These bass is a little small, but I was very happy.
Next, I set a big straight worm to it, and cast. Some minutes later, I could catch a big Black Bass yet again. The size is 43 centimeter!!
I could understand this lure’s capacity. This lure tempts from small bass to big one at change the worm size!!
Now I have a same lure. I believe this lure give a lot of certain good result again.
Recently, I can not go to fishing because I am very busy and I have not so money. But when I go to fishing next time, I would like to use this lure!! (181 words)

0 件のコメント: