2009年6月3日水曜日

I met Do as Infinity!!



I met Do as Infinity on last Sunday. They are musician. I like their music. When I was junior high school student, I bought a CD for the first time. The CD is Do as Infinity’s music. The song was very nice for me. When I hear the song, I can remember my junior high school days. Their music is rock and pops. This year, a nation live festival is held in Kumamoto. And they also perform at the “a nation”. So they did public relations.
I was very impressed this event. The vocals name is “Tomiko Van” She is very beautiful woman. And she is from Kumamoto. She can perform in her home town.
“a nation” live festival is held at August 1. Maybe, I will be in Miyazaki then. But if I can go to a nation live festival, I would like to go there. (147 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Takeshi.

I know the name of "Do as Infinity", but I have no idea about their songs. Perhaps once I listen, I will remember.

To tell you the truth, I cannot catch up with recent music.

Toshi