2009年6月3日水曜日

Book review 11 "Newspaper Chase"



I read “News paper Chase”. The story was very interesting for me. And it was happy end, so I could enjoy this book. Now I will explain about this story.
There are four people in this story, Horry, Janey Allen, men from the recycling truck, and police men. The time is one o’clock in the morning. The place is the Rivesville town art gallery.
A window opens and man comes in. His name is Harry Black, and he is a thief.
Harry Black steals a painting from the Rivesville town art gallery. But, he breaks a bleu glass vase when he steals the painting.
After that he goes back to Mrs. Allen’s rooming house. He lives in there.
Next morning Janey Allen gathers news paper from every room in the house.
She hand over the news papers to recycling man. But, in this news paper, there is a stolen painting. From this thing, Harry Black is arrested by police men.
I think Harry Black is very unfortunate man. But I could understand that we can’t do any wrong think. I could learn do right thing is important. ( 187 words)

0 件のコメント: