2009年5月20日水曜日

Todays dinner!!



Today, I cook curry rice. I often cook curry rice, so I have a confidence to cook curry.
When I cook curry rice, I went to “HI Hirose” to buy some ingredient. For example, meat, carrot, potato, onion and curry roux.
Almost, I use chicken, but some times I use pork. Each meat taste good.
I like “Vermont curry” because it is very tasty for me. This roux contain honey. But I can’t feel honey taste. This roux is a little expensive for me, so I chose this roux sometimes.
I often cook curry rice, so sometimes I am tired of curry rice. But some days later, I think “I would like to eat tasty curry!!” So, I think curry rice is mysterious food (笑)
Another I cook “Nabe cooking” It is very easy to cook. And it is very healthy for our body.
If you take care of your body, I recommend to eat “Nabe cooking” (159 words)

0 件のコメント: