2009年1月7日水曜日

zilch

I love music very much, so I cannot live without music. I wanna many people to know so many awesome music because many people probably don't know about this music. Thus, I will show you a lot of bands or musicians whom I thought are awesome, entitling "no music, no life".

This time, I will introduce "zilch" to you. "zilch" is a Japanese and American band or unit. The band was put together by hide in 1995 (also please see No music, no life Vol. 1). The member is hide(vocal, guitar), Ray McVeigh (guitar, programming), and Paul Raven (bass), but the member is flexible, that is, the member without the three member varies according to the project. The characteristics of the sound is "Punk", "Heavy Rock", "Grunge", "Alternative Rock", "Industrial Rock", and "Electronica", and so on. Therefore, the band started from now, but then, hide passed away. Unfortunately, they released only one album, "3.2.1.".

More information about them is here, and another one is here.

This is one of my favorite song, "ELECTRIC CUCUMBER"! [174 words]

0 件のコメント: