2009年1月5日月曜日

Diary

I went to Oita prefecture with my junior high school’s friends by car on December 29. First, we went to Korean restaurant to have lunch. I ordered ‘chigenabe’. It was tasty, and the price was reasonable. Next, we went to a bowling center. We enjoyed bowling for one and half an hour. I got an average of 105 points. Third, we went to a karaoke bar. We sang songs for two hours. Fourth, we had dinner at a noodle restaurant. I ordered ‘udon topped with tempura’. It was delicious. Finally, we went to my friend’s house. We played ‘game of life’, a video game. My friends were hooked on the video game. Amazingly, we played it for about 5 hours! Then, we went to bed at 5 a.m. I was a little tired, but I had a wonderful time. I want to go to Oita with them again. [148 words]

0 件のコメント: