2009年1月9日金曜日

Toy Story

Toy Story is a popular movie in Disney films. This movie is composed of computer graphics. It was released by Disney in 1995. The director of it is John A. Lasseter. Then, the genre of it is animation. Andy, Woody, Buzz and so on are characters of Toy Story. Among them, Andy and Woody are main characters of it. Incidentally, it made 3 hundred million and 6.2 million dollars in the world.

Andy, an owner of toys, gets a new toy one day. It is Buzz, Space Ranger. He is the latest one of all Andy's toys. Therefore, he has a lot of functions which they had never seen. Andy gets to like him about such as qualities and looks. Woody, his favorite toy, thinks he is the most favorite toy of all Andy's ones. However, Buzz becomes his favorite toy. Then, Woody is dissatisfied with it. He does various things in order that Andy gets to like him better than Woody.

In Toy Story, there were 2 interesting scenes for me. The one is that Andy's toys moved and talked each other only when he went to bed. There was an unspoken understanding, which is that his toys mustn't remind people that they can move and talk, among them. Therefore, they kept the secret. Personally, I thought they were great about it. If I were them, I would reveal the secret someday. The other is Woody's behavior after he got Buzz. Woody held his ground desperately. This was very impressive for me. Then, when I watched the scene, I thought I knew how he felt. [266 words]

0 件のコメント: