2009年6月17日水曜日

My new rod!!



I bought a new bait tackle rod. I wanted a new bait rod, because I have only one bait rod until now. The rod is one piece and the length is 180 centimeter. So it is difficult to portable. I have not a car, so I went to fishing with scooter.
So this time, I bought two pieces rod. This is very useful to portable, and I can carry this rod very easily. And, almost two pieces rod is a little reasonable price against one piece rod. The rod price was ten thousand yen. So it was happy to me.
But, two pieces rod has some weakness. There are a little heavy, a little weak, sensitivity is a little bad, against one piece rod.
But, when I use this rod, I felt very comfortable. And I could catch some fish with this rod.
I think I will use this rod for a long time.
But if I can buy new rod, I would like to expensive one piece rod. (笑) (171 words)

0 件のコメント: