2009年6月17日水曜日

Inoue Takehiko : The Last Manga Exihibition




I went to “Inoue Takehiko : The LAST Manga Exhibition”. I like his manga likes “SLAM DUNK”, “VAGABOND”,”REAL”.
Especially, I like “SLAM DUNK”. I bought these manga when I was junior high school student.
When I read SLAM DUNK first, I was very impressed. The story is very interesting, and the picture is very beautiful. After I read this manga, I fall into playing basketball.
I could enjoy Exhibition, because I have ever read “VAGABOND”. I thought his picture is art, very beautiful.
After that, I bought pin badge for memory. I was very happy!! (95 words)

2 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

Hi!

Was it fun?
I couldn't go there.
My friends told to me his pictures were dslayed like a story.
i wanted to go there.

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi,Takeshi^^
I also like his comic books so much especially like "SLAM DUNK". I played basket ball when I was elementary school student.

Maiko