2009年6月10日水曜日

Essey 4 My most memorable day.

My most memorable day is the day when I was junior high school student. I went to fishing with my friends. When I arrive at pond, wind was strong. So I chose heavy spinner bait named “V-frat”. Indeed this lure was my friend’s one. I borrowed from him. This lure can swim with avoid structures. So I like this lure very much. I cast this lure to water reed. Some minute later, a big fish attacked to this lure. The power is very strong, so I couldn’t pull up this fish for a long time.

Some minutes later, I could catch this big fish. This fish was Black Bass. The size is 46 centimeter. This is my highest records!! Then I was very happy. My hands tremble, and my friends also surprised. I took photo many times. Now this photo is in my home. It is also my treasure. After a year, I stopped fishing because I interested in fashion then. Fashionable clothes are very expensive. So I had not money to buy fishing tackle.
When I fished a big snake head, my rod was broke. So, I couldn’t go to fishing after that.

Now, I am university student. I can earn money, because I can have part time jobs. So I am enjoying my fishing life.
But even if, I could catch bigger Black Bass, I think I can’t forget the day. The day was special for me. I would like to enjoy Bass Fishing in the future. (249 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Takeshi.

Fishing is good hobby for everyone. I know people who love fishing. I hope you will start to go fishing again. And try new record!

Toshi