2009年6月8日月曜日

I went to Fukuoka!!


Today, I went to Fukuoka, because I have an interview examination of job hunting, I took a bus go to Fukuoka at ten o’clock, so I reviewed my comment until the examination start. I was very nervous. So I couldn’t concentrate to interview examination. I can’t expect the result. I hope I can get a job.
After that, I went to a lot of place. There are a lot of shops in Fukuoka.I could enjoy widow shopping. I went to clothes store. There were a lot of fashionable clothes in the shop. I wish I have more money at this time.
Next, I went to “Tower Record”. There were a lot of CD, and DVD in the shop.
I met a rock band in the park. They play good music and they were good at play instrument. I thought I would like to play guitar well. (146 words)

1 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

Fukuoka is very nice and has a lot of shops. I want to go there like you. And, I wish you get a job!