2009年6月29日月曜日

Book revier 18 “The Blue Cat Club”



I read “The Blue Cat Club”. It was very interesting story, and I could enjoy this story.
Three people appear in this story, James, Chantal, and Merlin.
James and Chantal lives in a small town near Cannes, and they went to Blue Cat Club. James had heard they can eat and drink and dance in the Blue Cat Club. So they went to there.
There are a lot of people, and James and Chantal drink and eat.
They met a magician. His name is Merlin. He showed his magic to a lot of people. And he makes a fool of James. So he was unhappy then. But James answered to the Marlin’s offence in the Marlines Magic.
I could enjoy this story, because it also happy end. I like happy end.
I have hardly seen the Magic show until now, so I would like to see it someday. (148 words)

0 件のコメント: