2009年6月29日月曜日

Book revier 17 “Anita’s Big Day”



I read “Anita’s Big Day”. It was so interesting. There are three people in this story, Anita, Dan, and, Mr. Stein. Anita is leading character leading character in this book. She would like to be movie star. She has a appointment to meet to Mr. Stein. Mr. Stein is the boss of movie studio. He wants a tall girl.
Dan is a boyfriend of Anita. He loves Anita. So he attempt to take Anita to movie studio. They met a lot of accident on the way to movie studio. But, Dan turns these accidents nicely and excitingly. Mr. Stein watched Dan, and he asked Dan to be a driver in his movie. Finally, Dan and Anita were to e movie star. The story is a little crazy, but it was happy end. I could enjoy this story.
I have a driver’s license, but recently I am not driving. So I would like drive. In my home, my parents have car. So, I will ask my parents to lend me their car. (171 words)

0 件のコメント: