2009年12月8日火曜日

Nabe food!!

Last Saturday, I cooked a “Nabe” with my friend. “Nabebe” is very healthy food, and it is very tasty. And the recipe is very simple, so we can cook “Nabe” very easily.
I like “Kimuchi Nabe”, the taste is spicy but it is very tasty for me. When I enter the university, I could not cook not so well. So, I was sometimes unhealthy, so I learned how to cook Nabe from my mother. After that, I cooked “Nabe” many time.
In winter, I cooked it almost every day. It is very simple and the cost is reasonable, so my life also be well.
I invited a lot of friends, and we enjoyed “Nabe” time. After we eat it, we played TV game. It was our custom. We can enjoy our week end. But recently, I didn’t cook “Nabe”, because I must job hunting. This year, I was very busy, so I have not enough time to cook “Nabe”.
I didn’t cook “Nabe” for a long time, so I was anxious because I may cook very bad “Nabe”, and eat. It was very tasty! And my friend also says “Oishii!”.
After we eat it, we made rice porridge. It was also tasty. We were full.
December is very cold, so we can eat hot and healthy food for prevent the influenza.
I would like to be held a”Nabe” party in my house. And I would like to make a good memory of university days. (244 words)

0 件のコメント: