2009年11月22日日曜日

Spitz DVD.



In November 20, I bought a DVD. It is “Spitz live DVD”. I was very happy because Spitz didn’t release live DVD during 6 years. Last year, I bought their DVD but it was released in 2000. I could enjoy this DVD, so I would like to buy their next DVD. But next DVD was limited edition. So I couldn’t buy it. The DVD was released in 2003, and then, the price is 30000 yen in yahoo auction. I don’t have so much money. So I hoped that next DVD will release.
This time DVD has two editions. First is limited edition. There are two DVD and two live CD. It is very gorgeous for me. Another is normal edition. It has a live DVD only.
Of course I bought limited edition. The price was 7800 yen. It was expensive for me but I bought it. After that, I went back to my house and I appreciated the DVD. It was great!! The sound is very clear and powerful. The video is very beautiful, and Spitz member was very cool!! I was impressive their performance. Spitz vocal is Masamune Kusano. His voice is very beautiful and clear. I think his high tone voice is treasure of Japan. I respect him. And he makes word, the word also beautiful.
I like music and I play guitar. Some day, I would like to sing a song and play guitar in front of a lot of audience.
Therefore I must be a good musician. (251 words)

0 件のコメント: