2009年5月5日火曜日

Fishing in Ezu lake!!






In April, I went to lure fishing to Ezu Lake. April is the best season to Black Bass lure fishing. In March, I often went to fishing to Ezu Lake and I could catch big Black bass. The size is about forty six centimeter!! It was the biggest black bass which I have ever caught.
I was very happy during the day.
I went to Ezu Lake at early morning, but I could not catch fish for three hour. So I changed the point and I chose reed area. I select top water plug and immediately a big black bass bit the lure. Some minute later, I could catch the big one!!
I was much moved. The incident gave me confidence. So recently, I often go to fishing. Fishing mends me from job hunting. It is the most exiting hobby for me!! I would like to continue the wonderful hobby.
And I would like to improve my fishing skill. (159 words)

0 件のコメント: